Sunday, October 28, 2012

Outfit: 14th October 2012 // see&ell


If you follow me on Instagram you probably would have seen this cape a couple of times already.  I'm so in love with this see&ell creation, it's ridiculous.  I was so excited when they asked me to shoot their latest collection and when I got to customise my own personal cape it was basically a dream come true.


It's reversable and one side is made up of hot pink, red and black and the other side is lavender and grey.  It's so perfect for cooler days and I'm really bummed it's almost Summer as I'm not done wearing it!
 Also, how amazing are these metallic wedges!

see&ell cape, Asos Curve dress and belt, Myer ring, Asos wedges

[Pics by Chloe]
---

Last night was the final event of the Adelaide Fashion Festival and see&ell were chosen as one of the Emerging Designer Award finalists and it was so exciting to see a selection of their latest collection, Midnight Circus, on the runway!

I made a gif for your viewing pleasure of the lookbook I shot and for more details on the clothes check out their facebook gallery here.


4 comments:

  1. Oh my god.

    Can't really say anything else. The cape's just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cape is gorgeous! love the colours!
    The shoes are adorable....and im buying them too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. great gif and amazing cape :)
    so in love with the new see&ell collection, especially the tight rope print!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your outfit!! :)
    http://la-petite-frenchie.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...