Saturday, November 3, 2012

Me & The Booth 02 // Portable


Guess what I found last night hahah
You probably all know I'm a sucker for photo booths and I may have taken advantage of the fact that this was one free until a certain time last night, hence the attempt at being clever with my hand in the second one ...


 So much fun though.


---



Also!
I'm featured on Portable!!!
There's a really lovely write up on my work as well as an interview and a whole bunch of pictures, including a couple I haven't shared anywhere yet :)
Click here to have a read if you like!

1 comment:

  1. Learning the best angles in fashion is something you do through hard work and experience. Learn the best angles in fashion with help from an experienced photographer in this free video clip.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...